What is the price of your sessions?
- Initial Consultation 2 hours $250
- 60 minute follow-up $120
- 75 minute follow-up $140
- 90 minute follow-up $160
What is fertility massage?
Fertility Massage is an ancient abdominal and uterus massage. Before modern medicine, indigenous cultures depended on this practice to help women maintain healthy menstrual cycles, fertility, better birth outcomes, and faster postpartum recoveries. I am trained in The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy. It was the first program to teach this ancient practice with modern scientific explanations and on a world-wide scale. Learn more
Is uterus alignment internal? What will I be wearing?
Uterus massage is external only and it's done over the lower abdomen and hip. You will be covered with a sheet over your hips and legs and another over your upper body. You can choose to keep your undergarments on or you can be fully clothed, if you have drawstring loose pants and a top that can be rolled up,.
How does this massage improve fertility?
The massage does 2 things. It improves circulation to the reproductive system and it brings your uterus into its optimal position. When the uterus is aligned, gravity helps blood drain out of the uterus and leads to less painful periods and a healthier uterine lining for implantation.
How does this massage improve digestion?
Aligning your uterus requires massage of your entire abdominal area and it results in improved digestion, organ function, circulation, immune function, and hormonal balance. Digestive issues you may have learned to live with may completely resolve.
How many sessions will I need?
The amount of tension in the muscles around you pelvis/ legs/ hips and how difficult it is to align your uterus will affect how many sessions you need. Typically, most women need at least 3 sessions I have had some women come in who only need one session, because their bodies don't have much tension around their pelvis and legs and they are easy to adjust.
Will this massage be the only thing I need to get pregnant?
No. The massage is only one part of the fertility program
- I will give you herbal and natural remedies for managing cramps, which should only be needed temporarily.
- I will give you nutritional tips and supplement suggestions that could improve your hormonal balance
- I will give you instructions for uterus massage done dailly, and other therapies you can do to improve circulation to your uterus and ovaries and unblock Fallopian tubes
- I will teach you to track your cycles with basal body temperatures, if you're not already doing that. You can also text me your charts so I can interpret them for you.
Do all your clients get pregnant?
There is no guarantee you will have a child if you follow this program. I can guarantee you will have the opportunity to learn about your reproductive system and how to care for it on your own for the rest of your life. The hourly rate of this massage is no different than the price of massage in general. You have nothing to lose. Fertility treatments cost thousands ($30k In California) and they cannot guarantee success either.
Can this massage be combined with medical fertility treatments like IUI and IVF?
Yes it can be combined and does improve IUI and IVF outcomes when you combine the two. I have worked with women who had previous failed IVF treatments, who have seen me 2 weeks before IVF and have had success. I do, however, recommend you try this fertility program for at least 3-6 months before you try medical treatments. It could save you $thousands and is a healthier option.
Can I combine fertility massage with Acupuncture?
Yes, acupuncture and arvigo therapy are a great combination.
How should I prepare to receive this massage?
- Avoid eating at least 45 minutes before the massage
- DO NOT get uterus massage, if You are on your period, but it's fine if you're just spotting
- If you have an IUD, please have a doctor remove it before receiving uterus massage. It can rupture your uterus and you will most likely need a hysterectomy. If you still want to learn about the fertility program in general, to prepare in advance of trying to conceive, just let me know and you may only need a one hour session.
- Do not get this massage, if have an acute infection in your reproductive area.
Besides enhancing fertility, are there other benefits?
- Decreases periods & ovulation pain and balances disorders
- can relieve painful sex
- may help improve ability to reach orgasm
- helps relieve constipation
- helps improve incontinence
- improves circulation and from the legs and improves appearance of spider veins/ prevents varicose veins
- helps relieve hip and back pain
Two years ago I was involved in a car accident that left the right side of my body injured. Until I met Rosa I never realized the accident had changed my body tilting my cervix to the right, causing me painful monthly cycles, and making it difficult to conceive. After just one appointment with Rosa I immediately noticed a difference in my body. I followed the path of treatment and by the third session I felt like a completely different woman, full of life and free of tenderness, bloating and pain. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for two years and I was beginning to think it was not possible. After three months of treatments with Rosa she concluded my body was in a state of readiness to welcome a child. It was to my surprise and our elation that after several sessions and three months after meeting Rosa I was pregnant.
Rosa Rosales is my healing angel. She is a compassionate healer and invested in her patients health and state of being. I will continue my journey with Rosa to the last few weeks of my pregnancy.
I continued to see Rosa every 4 weeks starting in the second trimester. Our son was born a few days before the due date. What an awesome experience!
I had very bad case of food poisoning during the holidays, I ended up in the hospital after vomiting so much I burned my esophagus. I couldn't swallow or talk, and I was on IV's. A month later I was experiencing coughing attacks, a constant bitter taste in my mouth, I was unable taste food or drink water (only hot tea with food), my stomach didn't hurt anymore but it felt like a hole in my stomach and my colon was uncomfortable. After my initial consultation with Rosa I felt a light sensation in my stomach/ I felt light all over. I only slept two hours that night, because I was up all night emptying my bowels! At first it was like white chalk. In the morning I didn't have the bitter taste in my mouth and I could taste the real flavor of food (but sugar was still bitter)! My ears were unplugged, my sinuses weren't dry and I didn't have phlegm in my throat. Day 2 my stomach is still reacting, my intestines are finally working again. I've booked two more appointments.