Rolling on balls and using other tools made specifically for self-massage is one of the best things you can do for yourself.
• It is just as beneficial, as relaxing and as effective as paid massage.
• With time and practice, your body awareness increases, your ability to find and fix your problem areas improves and your posture/ alignment improves.
• Money will no longer limit your ability to get a daily massage.
I teach with a variety of self-massage tools and make recommendations based on what works best for each individual. I use foam rollers of different densities, the thumby, the davinci tool and massage balls of different sizes and densities.
I offer self-massage instruction in the following formats:
• A stand alone one hour session $60.
• At end of a massage session, I can teach you a few techniques to work on specific problem areas. $1/ minute.
• Self Massage instruction can be combined with Movement Therapy & Core Conditioning sessions $60/ hour.
I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Arvigo Practitioner and (almost certified) Aromatherapist. I use this blog to share information about natural and organic health and beauty.