I used to suffer from chronic bladder infections, and I used numerous natural solutions (cranberry pills, uva ursi, grapeseed, etc) but over time they stopped working, and the pain became unbearable. Finally, someone suggested I use BOLDO, and amazingly it stopped the pain in 10 minutes! Whenever I got a bladder infection, I'd drink BOLDO throughout the day for 3 days, to make sure to clear it out. You can find BOLDO in any Mexican supermarket. It's cheap, just boil water and add a tea bag or loose leaf BOLDO, and that's the tea. I lived like this for years, until I found my answer: Arvigo Therapy. Twelve hours after my first uterus massage, I got a bladder infection, that was in 2007 and it was the last bladder infection I ever had. Arvigo Therapy also offers 2 different herbal remedies for chronic bladder infections: Kidney tonic and Male Tonic. They do work faster than BOLDO, and I offer them to my clients, but BOLDO is accessible to everyone. I've met women who suffer from Interstitial Cystitis/ IC (thinning of the bladder lining and chronic pain and bladder infections). They have to be on painkillers, constantly, even during pregnancy. When I meet them, I ask if they suffered from chronic bladder infections before they got IC, and they always say yes and they have been on antibiotics forever. I'm sure this is the direction I was headed.
Yeast Infections: There are numerous easy and cheap cures
1. Aloe Vera - from a plant, not a bottle. Cut a small piece and peel skin from aloe gel. Insert gel into vagina and rub on vulva. Instant relief! Change 2 times daily for up to 3 days. Do not sleep with aloe.
2. Garlic Clove - peel clove and insert like a tampon. Change 2 times daily. Side effect: garlic breath.
3. Yogurt - make sure there is no sugar and it has probiotics. Insert into vagina. Use a pantyliner (preferably cloth) for the mess.
4. Coconut oil with Tea Tree and/ or Lavender Essential oils: insert in vagina and rub on vulva throughout the day. Use a pantyliner, to protect cloths from oil.
5. Vinegar - plain white or Apple Cider. Use a little glass spray bottle and spray yourself throughout the day. Optional: add Tea Tree and/ or Lavender essential oil. 6 drops total in a 2 oz spray bottle
6. Arvigo Therapy session can help. We also have an herbal tincure we recommend and sell to clients for yeast infections
Common causes of chronic yeast infections
1. Antibiotic use cause an overgrowth of yeast and lead to yeast infection. Stop using antibiotics for common illness, they should only be used when you have absolutely no other choice. When you do take them, take probiotics simultaneously. Also, avoid eating meats with antibiotics and dairy.
2. Commercial panty liners used daily can cause yeast infections. Let your privates breath, get out of the habit. Look into organic pads, cloth pads and menstrual cups.
3. There is a clear association with too much sugar in the diet and yeast infections, so minimize sugar.