How to do a castor oil pack for abdomen/ uterus
1. Castor Oil
2. Wool Flannel
3. Hot Water Bottle
4. 2 Towels (old towels)
5. 2 pillows
6. A place to lay down 45 minutes: bed/ couch/ yoga mat...
Warning: castor oil is thick and stains cloths. It's not cant be washed off.
1. Set up location you will be laying down. Place towel #1 over bed/ couch/ yoga mat, to protect it from castor oil.
2. Prepare wool flannel: in kitchen sink, pour castor oil onto wool flannel, until flannel is soaked in castor oil. Squeeze out any excess/ dripping. Keep flannel in a dish incase it drips
3.. Fill a hot water bottle with hot water. Not the kind of water bottle you drink water out of, but the kind you buy at pharmacies.
4. Lay down over towel #1 and place a pillow under your knees and another under your head. Place soaked flannel over your entire abdomen. Place hot water bottle over the flannel on the lower half of belly. Place towel #2 over everything and tuck under you to trap heat.
5. Remove everything after 45 minutes. Store flannel in the fridge and reuse up to one year.
Do not do a castor oil pack when
1. U r menstruating
2. U r pregnant
3. After u try to conceive
Otherwise, castor oil packs can be done daily
Cleanses uterine lining, draws out toxins.
Helps prevent/slow/ stop growth of polyps, fibroids, cysts
Cleanses intestinal lining, draws out toxins, kills parasites
Softens scar tissue from C-Section and other abdominal surgeries
Boosts immune system, helps swollen lymph nodes
Relaxes nervous system.
I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Arvigo Practitioner and (almost certified) Aromatherapist. I use this blog to share information about natural and organic health and beauty.