Make sure your Castor Oil is hexane free, non GMO/ organic. Castor oil stains cloth yellow and can't be washed out, so protect your pillow case.
1. Castor oil moisturizes hair follicles and is used by Indian women to prevent hair loss. At bedtime rub oil into eye brows and eye lashes. Lashes will grow longer and brows will be thicker.
2. Castor oil improves lymphatic flow, which combats swelling. If you put castor oil on your under eye area you will wake up with less under eye puffiness. Putting some over tonsils/ on your neck will also improve overall facial puffiness.
3. Castor oil decrease dark under eye circles
4. Skin around the eyes and face will be less wrinkled. https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/remedies/castor_oil/beautiful-skin/
5. Castor Oil lightens Brown sun spots.
6. Castor oil over your eyelids at night is a natural remedy for insomnia. https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/remedies/castor_oil/deep-sleep/
7. Castor oil is a natural cure for dry eyes. Restasis contains castor oil. (https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/remedies/castor_oil/multiple-cures/)
8. Castor oil whitens your eyes
9. Castor oil is a natural remedy for stys. https://www.earthclinic.com/mobile/remedies/castor_oil/sty-remedy/
10. Castor oil helps shrink pterygium/ yellow eye growth https://www.earthclinic.com/castor-oil-for-pterygium.html
****If you are pregnant, do not use castor oil. Women use it to induce labor once they reach full term/ 40 weeks. ****
I am a Certified Massage Therapist, Arvigo Practitioner and (almost certified) Aromatherapist. I use this blog to share information about natural and organic health and beauty.